SINGAPORE: Online travel agent Asiatravel.com and its subsidiaries may have their licences suspended by the Singapore Tourism Board (STB), after the company's auditor flagged concerns about its "ability to continue as a going concern" due to its losses and liabilities. Auditor Ernst and Young ...
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official