Supplier Robert Bosch must hand over e-mails in connection with lawsuits brought by investors against Porsche SE in connection with the Volkswagen (VW) diesel scandal, a Stuttgart regional court ruled on Friday.
- Police warn about new round of scams demanding $5K for safe return of kidnapped daughters
- Money already budgeted for handouts; Singapore’s land is a renewable fiscal resource
- F & B entrepreneur at Bugis appealing for business flexibility from MOM
- Locals spooked as empty seesaw at HDB estate rocks wildly as though “someone” is riding it
- Russia & Japan plan to launch freight route via Trans-Siberian Railway
- National Day Rally’s ‘HDB’ joke?
- New housing policies could make housing affordable to younger generations