Britain's Takeover Panel said on Friday that Disney would need to make a minimum bid of 14 pounds per share for Sky Plc if it succeeds in buying Twenty-First Century Fox .
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- Polish regional vote a test for eurosceptic PiS government
- Formula One: Hamilton takes pole position at US Grand Prix
- Football: Henry suffers defeat on Monaco return, PSG seal perfect 10
- KDP comes first in Iraqi Kurdistan election – commission
- Trump would prefer to pick a woman for UN envoy