BEIJING: China must improve its core technology innovation, President Xi Jinping told a top government decision-making body on Friday, saying it was key to national security and high-quality economic development. The country should have a sense of urgency as it works to boost China's technology ...
- 41-year-old man marries 11-year-old girl, says he doesn’t desire her
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs