Embattled Chinese tech firm Leshi Internet and Technology said it expected a bigger net loss in the first six months of the year and saw the possibility of continued losses in the second half if its business operations did not improve.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public