REUTERS: Citigroup Inc's quarterly profit topped Wall Street estimates on strength in its consumer banking business, but revenue missed expectations, weighed down by lower debt underwriting. The third-largest U.S. bank by assets, like its peers, has benefited from a cut in income tax rates and an ...
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official