LONDON: Colombian doubles specialist Robert Farah has been suspended for three months and fined US$5,000 after being found guilty of breaching the Tennis Anti-Corruption Program. A statement from the Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU) said Farah, who reached the final of this year's Australian Open with ...
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official