LONDON: Comcast expects to pay the banks, law firms and other advisers on its 25.9 billion pound (US$34.23 billion) bid for Sky as much as 243 million pounds if it wins the battle for the British broadcaster, the U.S. cable giant said on Friday. Sky is at the center of a complex trans-Atlantic ...
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official