LONDON: Comcast expects to pay the banks, law firms and other advisers on its 25.9 billion pound (US$34.23 billion) bid for Sky as much as 243 million pounds if it wins the battle for the British broadcaster, the U.S. cable giant said on Friday. Sky is at the center of a complex trans-Atlantic ...
- What extent is the liability of a personal guarantee for business loan
- Train service disruption along the North East Line on Monday afternoon
- US thrashing China in war of the indexes
- GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS! WILL THE BABY BEAR RETURN?
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COAL AND CHINA STOCKS RIGHT NOW
- UOB KAY HIAN: THIS BLUE-CHIP STOCK WORTH A 31.8% POTENTIAL UPSIDE "BUY"!
- Cloud communications provider Twilio to buy SendGrid in US$2 billion deal