SINGAPORE: Contractors working on the construction of a new passenger link at Orchard MRT station have tried to minimise the disruption to residents and businesses in the vicinity, Senior Minister of State for Transport Janil Puthucheary said on Friday (Jul 13). The 60m-long link - which will be ...
- Police warn about new round of scams demanding $5K for safe return of kidnapped daughters
- Money already budgeted for handouts; Singapore’s land is a renewable fiscal resource
- F & B entrepreneur at Bugis appealing for business flexibility from MOM
- Locals spooked as empty seesaw at HDB estate rocks wildly as though “someone” is riding it
- Russia & Japan plan to launch freight route via Trans-Siberian Railway
- National Day Rally’s ‘HDB’ joke?
- New housing policies could make housing affordable to younger generations