SINGAPORE: Contractors working on the construction of a new passenger link at Orchard MRT station have tried to minimise the disruption to residents and businesses in the vicinity, Senior Minister of State for Transport Janil Puthucheary said on Friday (Jul 13). The 60m-long link - which will be ...
- Canadian diplomats hit by Cuba illness feel ‘abandoned’ – paper
- World powers clash over chemical arms watchdog’s new role
- Singaporeans consuming fewer calories, but sugar and salt intake remains high
- Afghan opium producers hit hard by drought in 2018
- Nissan to oust chairman Ghosn over financial misconduct allegations
- Wall Street set to open lower on Apple concerns, trade uncertainties
- Students with disabilities to have greater access to assistive technologies at 3 polytechnics