Croatian soccer fan Dubravko Flegar was so keen to support his team in the World Cup that he tried to drive to Russia, only to be turned back when he attempted to cross into annexed Crimea.
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official