SEVASTOPOL, Crimea: Like football fans worldwide, people in the Crimean city of Sevastopol wanted to enjoy watching the World Cup together on big screens in public places. They managed to do so, even though Crimea is subject to Western sanctions over Russia's annexation of the region from Ukraine ...
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs
- Sky targeted by hostile fans on L’Alpe d’Huez climb