BUCHAREST: Romania's plans for a judicial overhaul would be likely to undermine the independence of magistrates and sap public confidence in the judiciary, the Council of Europe's advisory body on constitutional matters said on Friday. The advice from the body, known as the Venice Commission ...
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs
- Sky targeted by hostile fans on L’Alpe d’Huez climb