BUCHAREST: Romania's plans for a judicial overhaul would be likely to undermine the independence of magistrates and sap public confidence in the judiciary, the Council of Europe's advisory body on constitutional matters said on Friday. The advice from the body, known as the Venice Commission ...
- Britain in EUSFTA for now, but will have to start own talks post-Brexit: EU top trade official
- Singapore Airlines prices $600m notes at 3.16%
- Exclusive: US asks for WTO panel over metals tariff retaliation
- Former Malaysian DPM Zahid Hamidi expected to face more than 40 charges
- China’s smog-prone north must guarantee winter heat: Vice premier
- Chart of the Day: 2 in 10 tourist arrivals in August came from China
- Asia shares extend slump as global sentiment sours