The U.S. House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday will hold a hearing to take testimony from Facebook Inc, Alphabet Inc's YouTube unit and Twitter Inc on whether social media companies are filtering content for political reasons, the committee chairman said.
- Britain in EUSFTA for now, but will have to start own talks post-Brexit: EU top trade official
- Singapore Airlines prices $600m notes at 3.16%
- Exclusive: US asks for WTO panel over metals tariff retaliation
- Former Malaysian DPM Zahid Hamidi expected to face more than 40 charges
- China’s smog-prone north must guarantee winter heat: Vice premier
- Chart of the Day: 2 in 10 tourist arrivals in August came from China
- Asia shares extend slump as global sentiment sours