BERLIN: After his "goal of the century" against Argentina clinched the 2014 World Cup for Germany, Mario Goetze looked poised to become "the German Messi" who would lead the national team for the next decade. But the midfielder, who was just 22 when he came on as a substitute and hooked the ball ...
- Britain in EUSFTA for now, but will have to start own talks post-Brexit: EU top trade official
- The Singapore government needs to take both praise and criticism with grace and maturity.
- Singapore Airlines prices $600m notes at 3.16%
- Exclusive: US asks for WTO panel over metals tariff retaliation
- Former Malaysian DPM Zahid Hamidi expected to face more than 40 charges
- Singapore takes number one spot on EIU’s Global Food Security Index
- China’s smog-prone north must guarantee winter heat: Vice premier