Out of all the people to be insulted, Priveen Raj – Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Reapra Aviation Partners and half of the two man team that set up AirAsia in Singapore – might not have been the best choice. However, insult him was exactly what ride-hailing firm Grab’s customer service call-centre did, and […]
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- Polish regional vote a test for eurosceptic PiS government
- Formula One: Hamilton takes pole position at US Grand Prix
- Football: Henry suffers defeat on Monaco return, PSG seal perfect 10
- KDP comes first in Iraqi Kurdistan election – commission
- Trump would prefer to pick a woman for UN envoy