Dutchman Dylan Groenewegen outblasted his rivals to the line in a sprint to take the sixth stage of the Tour de France on Friday, the longest single stage of the race from Fougeres to Chartres.
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs
- Sky targeted by hostile fans on L’Alpe d’Huez climb