Activists in Hong Kong and Taiwan marked one year since the death in custody of Nobel dissident Liu Xiaobo on Friday, in stark contrast to an enforced silence in mainland China.
- Canadian diplomats hit by Cuba illness feel ‘abandoned’ – paper
- World powers clash over chemical arms watchdog’s new role
- Singaporeans consuming fewer calories, but sugar and salt intake remains high
- Afghan opium producers hit hard by drought in 2018
- Nissan to oust chairman Ghosn over financial misconduct allegations
- Wall Street set to open lower on Apple concerns, trade uncertainties
- Students with disabilities to have greater access to assistive technologies at 3 polytechnics