Despite having the most talented squad at the World Cup, France have made it to Sunday’s final against Croatia by embracing pragmatism over adventure, subsuming their individual flair for the collective benefit.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public