REUTERS: A second-half comeback by the Wellington Hurricanes was just enough to seal a home quarter-final next week despite losing 28-26 on Friday to the Waikato Chiefs, who played 17 minutes with 14 men. The Chiefs had raced out to a 21-0 lead courtesy of tries to Brodie Retallick, Neil Weber and ...
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official