NEW DELHI: A government plan to monitor social media could turn India into a "surveillance state", the Supreme Court was cited as saying on Friday as it asked the government to respond to such worries within two weeks, a lawyer involved in the case said. The government wants social media users ...
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- Polish regional vote a test for eurosceptic PiS government
- Formula One: Hamilton takes pole position at US Grand Prix
- Football: Henry suffers defeat on Monaco return, PSG seal perfect 10
- KDP comes first in Iraqi Kurdistan election – commission
- Trump would prefer to pick a woman for UN envoy