JAKARTA: Indonesians have heaped praise on a sprinter from Lombok after he brought home Indonesia’s first-ever medal from the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) world under-20 championships. But just a year ago, the 18-year-old could not even afford a pair of running shoes ...
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs
- Sky targeted by hostile fans on L’Alpe d’Huez climb