COX'S BAZAR, Bangladesh/YANGON: Inside a bamboo shelter on Bangladesh's eastern coast, 58-year-old Sait Banu held a dog-eared note from her husband. "If you find a good match for my daughter Una Jamin, you can arrange her wedding," he urged her in the letter. "Don't worry, there is no problem in ...
- Cycling – Thomas takes stage win and yellow jersey on Tour de France
- Greece seeks EU funds, staff to ease migration burden
- Abbott Labs raises 2018 earnings forecast, shares hit record high
- Morgan Stanley boss Gorman hits out at Fed stress tests
- Houthis attack ARAMCO refinery in Riyadh using drone – Houthi-run TV station
- France needs ‘food safety police’ to avoid new Lactalis crisis: report
- Schooling wins record 5th Sportsman of the Year Award