A top aide to Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Friday that Iran would immediately withdraw its "military advisers" from Syria and Iraq only if their governments wanted it to.
- Britain in EUSFTA for now, but will have to start own talks post-Brexit: EU top trade official
- Singapore Airlines prices $600m notes at 3.16%
- Exclusive: US asks for WTO panel over metals tariff retaliation
- Former Malaysian DPM Zahid Hamidi expected to face more than 40 charges
- China’s smog-prone north must guarantee winter heat: Vice premier
- Chart of the Day: 2 in 10 tourist arrivals in August came from China
- Asia shares extend slump as global sentiment sours