ASHDOD, Israel: Israel held its first championship for physically-challenged surfers on Friday in the Mediterranean Sea off the port city of Ashdod, organisers said. Twenty-one competitors, some of them amputees, paraplegics, deaf or blind, rode the waves assisted by volunteers of the Organisation ...
- Cycling – Thomas takes stage win and yellow jersey on Tour de France
- Greece seeks EU funds, staff to ease migration burden
- Abbott Labs raises 2018 earnings forecast, shares hit record high
- Morgan Stanley boss Gorman hits out at Fed stress tests
- Houthis attack ARAMCO refinery in Riyadh using drone – Houthi-run TV station
- France needs ‘food safety police’ to avoid new Lactalis crisis: report
- Schooling wins record 5th Sportsman of the Year Award