ASHDOD, Israel: Israel held its first championship for physically-challenged surfers on Friday in the Mediterranean Sea off the port city of Ashdod, organisers said. Twenty-one competitors, some of them amputees, paraplegics, deaf or blind, rode the waves assisted by volunteers of the Organisation ...
- Chanel’s Le Rouge ‘red lab’ pops up at Mohamed Sultan Road for a limited period
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies of cancer
- US judge dismisses Stormy Daniels defamation lawsuit against Trump
- Skeleton – Britain’s double Olympic champion Yarnold quits skeleton
- Turning 55? Here’s What You Should Consider When Planning Your CPF Withdrawals
- Increase in price of rice
- Less violent behavior seen in teens where spanking is illegal