Italy's deputy prime minister Luigi Di Maio said Friday that a majority in parliament would reject an EU-Canada free trade deal, thereby threatening to scupper the entire agreement.
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned
- Vietnam to ratify Pacific trade pact next month