KURASHIKI, Japan: Municipal workers in western Japan struggled on Friday to restore water supplies a week after floods caused by a record downpour killed more than 200 people in the worst such disaster in 36 years. Communities that grappled with rising floodwaters last week now find themselves ...
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs
- Sky targeted by hostile fans on L’Alpe d’Huez climb