KURASHIKI, Japan: Municipal workers in western Japan struggled on Friday to restore water supplies a week after floods caused by a record downpour killed more than 200 people in the worst such disaster in 36 years. Communities that grappled with rising floodwaters last week now find themselves ...
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- Polish regional vote a test for eurosceptic PiS government
- Formula One: Hamilton takes pole position at US Grand Prix
- Football: Henry suffers defeat on Monaco return, PSG seal perfect 10
- KDP comes first in Iraqi Kurdistan election – commission
- Trump would prefer to pick a woman for UN envoy