KURASHIKI, Japan: It was 1972 when a major flood last hit Mabi town in Kurashiki. It is still a vivid memory for many of the elderly residents today Back at that time, the water level rose only about 30 centimetres in the neighbourhood, flooding the street, says Kyoko Kono, 71. Drawing on that ...
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned
- Vietnam to ratify Pacific trade pact next month