NEW YORK: Johnson & Johnson has vowed to appeal a US$4.7 billion verdict awarded to 22 women who claim asbestos-contaminated talc in the company's products gave them ovarian cancer by arguing the plaintiffs' science was flawed and the case should not have been heard in Missouri. But several legal ...
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned
- Vietnam to ratify Pacific trade pact next month