NEW YORK: Johnson & Johnson has vowed to appeal a US$4.7 billion verdict awarded to 22 women who claim asbestos-contaminated talc in the company's products gave them ovarian cancer by arguing the plaintiffs' science was flawed and the case should not have been heard in Missouri. But several legal ...
- Farnborough rolls out stealth orders for commercial jets
- Exclusive: Investment firms fight to inject cash in Brazil carrier Oi
- White House struggles to contain fallout from Trump-Putin summit
- Trump says EU officials want to negotiate trade deal in Washington visit
- British Airways says computer problems affecting operations at Heathrow
- US judge orders accused Russian agent Butina jailed
- US tariffs could raise vehicle prices by US$83 billion: auto trade group