Late HNA Group chairman Wang Jian's 14.98 percent stake in the conglomerate will be donated to a China-based charity foundation that is already among the top shareholders of HNA, Caixin reported on Friday, citing an unnamed source.
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official