Late HNA Group chairman Wang Jian's 14.98 percent stake in the conglomerate will be donated to a China-based charity foundation that is already among the top shareholders of HNA, Caixin reported on Friday, citing an unnamed source.
- What extent is the liability of a personal guarantee for business loan
- Train service disruption along the North East Line on Monday afternoon
- US thrashing China in war of the indexes
- The changing faces of co-working spaces
- GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS! WILL THE BABY BEAR RETURN?
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COAL AND CHINA STOCKS RIGHT NOW
- UOB KAY HIAN: THIS BLUE-CHIP STOCK WORTH A 31.8% POTENTIAL UPSIDE "BUY"!