KUALA LUMPUR: A babysitter was charged on Friday (Jul 13) with two counts of abusing a baby boy, causing him to sustain injuries to the head, and disposing of the body to conceal his death. On Jul 3, five-month-old Adam Rayqal Mohd Sufi was reported missing. Later that night, his body was found in ...
- 41-year-old man marries 11-year-old girl, says he doesn’t desire her
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs