YANGON: Myanmar police have arrested a prominent government critic on suspicion of violating sedition laws, the critic and media said on Friday, an offence that carries a maximum penalty of life imprisonment. Ngar Min Swe was arrested at his home late on Thursday, news website Eleven Media, which ...
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs
- Sky targeted by hostile fans on L’Alpe d’Huez climb