MUMBAI: An Indian politician has taken streaming giant Netflix to court, asking that it delete "offensive scenes" and derogatory remarks about former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi in its first Indian original series. The Delhi High Court adjourned the case on Thursday to give judges and respondents ...
- What extent is the liability of a personal guarantee for business loan
- Train service disruption along the North East Line on Monday afternoon
- US thrashing China in war of the indexes
- GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS! WILL THE BABY BEAR RETURN?
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COAL AND CHINA STOCKS RIGHT NOW
- UOB KAY HIAN: THIS BLUE-CHIP STOCK WORTH A 31.8% POTENTIAL UPSIDE "BUY"!
- Cloud communications provider Twilio to buy SendGrid in US$2 billion deal