COLOMBO: Sri Lanka said on Friday it plans to hire two hangmen, two days after President Maithripala Sirisena said he might sign off on the execution of convicted drug traffickers arranging drug deals from jail. A prison official said applicants would be sought for two positions of executioner ...
- Frasers Commercial Trust NPI crashed 19.2% to $21.61m in Q4
- Sentosa Staycations Will Be More Affordable From 2019
- KLCI falls 0.52% alongside regional markets
- Keppel profits dropped 14.9% to $225.67m in Q3
- Britain in EUSFTA for now, but will have to start own talks post-Brexit: EU top trade official
- The Singapore government needs to take both praise and criticism with grace and maturity.
- Singapore Airlines prices $600m notes at 3.16%