LAHORE: Ousted Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam arrived back to Pakistan on Friday to face lengthy prison sentences, in a high-stakes gamble to galvanise their beleaguered party ahead of a July 25 election. The plane carrying Sharif and his daughter touched down in the ...
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs
- Sky targeted by hostile fans on L’Alpe d’Huez climb