Pakistani cricket legend Imran Khan said he was "quietly confident" of victory in a general election this month and that as prime minister, he would drive an anti-corruption and anti-poverty campaign in the south Asian nation.
- Commentary: The hidden dividends of a longer life
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- WOTC – Education policy
- WOTC – Is HDB flat a good investment?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- WOTC – Use of town council software
- WOTC – Dispute over Oxfam report