British media group Perform will soon finalise deals with Sky's Italian business and private broadcaster Mediaset to make its Serie A soccer coverage available to customers of the two groups, two sources said on Friday.
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- Polish regional vote a test for eurosceptic PiS government
- Formula One: Hamilton takes pole position at US Grand Prix
- Football: Henry suffers defeat on Monaco return, PSG seal perfect 10
- KDP comes first in Iraqi Kurdistan election – commission
- Trump would prefer to pick a woman for UN envoy