BASRA, Iraq: Protesters demanding jobs and better state services closed access to Iraq's southern Umm Qasr port on Friday, port employees said. "They blocked the road leading into the port and trucks have no way of getting in or out. Port officials have asked us to go home," one employee told ...
- Chanel’s Le Rouge ‘red lab’ pops up at Mohamed Sultan Road for a limited period
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies of cancer
- US judge dismisses Stormy Daniels defamation lawsuit against Trump
- Skeleton – Britain’s double Olympic champion Yarnold quits skeleton
- Increase in price of rice
- Less violent behavior seen in teens where spanking is illegal
- Australia mulling embassy move to Jerusalem: PM Morrison