REUTERS: Changing the criminal penalties for drug possession could reduce racial and ethnic disparities in the criminal justice system and indirectly reduce health disparities as well, researchers say. The impact of felony drug convictions "on immigration status and access to jobs, health benefits ...
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned
- Vietnam to ratify Pacific trade pact next month