A federal judge has dismissed the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s lawsuit accusing two former Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC executives of masterminding a scheme to funnel tens of millions of dollars of bribes to African officials.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public