A federal judge has dismissed the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's lawsuit accusing two former Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC executives of masterminding a scheme to funnel tens of millions of dollars of bribes to African officials.
- Singtel restores mobile data network at 1.22am after more than 3 hours of downtime
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned