KUALA LUMPUR: Terror plots from Indonesia to Singapore, including a 2016 plan to launch a rocket attack on Singapore's Marina Bay Sands, were all linked to one Indonesian computer expert who recruited and masterminded attacks in both countries. It is now revealed that Bahrum Naim, 34, an ...
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned
- Vietnam to ratify Pacific trade pact next month