LJUBLJANA: Slovenian parliamentary speaker Matej Tonin declared local elections for November 18 in line with legislation passed last year according to which such votes will always take place on the third Sunday in November. About 1.7 million eligible voters will choose mayors and local councils in ...
- 41-year-old man marries 11-year-old girl, says he doesn’t desire her
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs