CARNARVON, South Africa: A scientific mega-project to unlock cosmic conundrums from dark energy to detecting extraterrestrial life was given a boost on Friday, when the 64-dish MeerKAT radio telescope was inaugurated in the remote South African town of Carnarvon. Built at a cost of 4.4 billion ...
- Britain in EUSFTA for now, but will have to start own talks post-Brexit: EU top trade official
- The Singapore government needs to take both praise and criticism with grace and maturity.
- Singapore Airlines prices $600m notes at 3.16%
- Exclusive: US asks for WTO panel over metals tariff retaliation
- Former Malaysian DPM Zahid Hamidi expected to face more than 40 charges
- Singapore takes number one spot on EIU’s Global Food Security Index
- China’s smog-prone north must guarantee winter heat: Vice premier