SEOUL: South Korea said on Friday it had scrambled military jets to intercept two Russian military aircraft that entered the South's air defence territory four times through the day. The Russian aircraft were believed to be military bomber jets and spent more than three hours in the Korea Air ...
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official