REUTERS: Knowing more about how and when pain starts diminishing after surgery can help doctors and patients understand what's normal and when to expect a full recovery, suggests a small study. Over two months, U.S. researchers got daily pain ratings from women who had delivered babies by cesarean ...
- 41-year-old man marries 11-year-old girl, says he doesn’t desire her
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs