REUTERS: Knowing more about how and when pain starts diminishing after surgery can help doctors and patients understand what's normal and when to expect a full recovery, suggests a small study. Over two months, U.S. researchers got daily pain ratings from women who had delivered babies by cesarean ...
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- Polish regional vote a test for eurosceptic PiS government
- Formula One: Hamilton takes pole position at US Grand Prix
- Football: Henry suffers defeat on Monaco return, PSG seal perfect 10
- KDP comes first in Iraqi Kurdistan election – commission
- Trump would prefer to pick a woman for UN envoy