President Donald Trump said on Friday he had a very strong relationship with British Prime Minister Theresa May, having earlier scorned her Brexit strategy which he said had probably killed off hope for a future U.S.-British trade deal.
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- Polish regional vote a test for eurosceptic PiS government
- Formula One: Hamilton takes pole position at US Grand Prix
- Football: Henry suffers defeat on Monaco return, PSG seal perfect 10
- KDP comes first in Iraqi Kurdistan election – commission
- Trump would prefer to pick a woman for UN envoy