President Donald Trump directly criticised Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit strategy, saying it had probably killed off hope of a U.S.-British trade deal and that she had failed to take his advice on how to negotiate with the European Union.
- Commentary: The hidden dividends of a longer life
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- WOTC – Education policy
- WOTC – Is HDB flat a good investment?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- WOTC – Use of town council software
- WOTC – Dispute over Oxfam report