WASHINGTON: A federal grand jury on Friday charged 12 Russian intelligence officers with hacking Democratic computer networks in 2016, in the most detailed U.S. accusation yet that Moscow meddled in the presidential election to help Republican Donald Trump. The indictment, which alleges a wide ...
- Canadian diplomats hit by Cuba illness feel ‘abandoned’ – paper
- World powers clash over chemical arms watchdog’s new role
- Singaporeans consuming fewer calories, but sugar and salt intake remains high
- Afghan opium producers hit hard by drought in 2018
- Nissan to oust chairman Ghosn over financial misconduct allegations
- Wall Street set to open lower on Apple concerns, trade uncertainties
- Students with disabilities to have greater access to assistive technologies at 3 polytechnics