Clients of giant US banks are increasingly nervous about growing trade tensions, but are not yet significantly curtailing business activity due to the uncertainty, banks said on Friday (Jul 13) after reporting mixed earnings.
- Commentary: The hidden dividends of a longer life
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- Polish regional vote a test for eurosceptic PiS government
- Formula One: Hamilton takes pole position at US Grand Prix
- Football: Henry suffers defeat on Monaco return, PSG seal perfect 10
- KDP comes first in Iraqi Kurdistan election – commission