SEOUL: A US hedge fund is demanding almost US$800 million from South Korea at an international tribunal over the controversial merger of two units of the giant Samsung conglomerate, officials said Friday (Jul 13). The 2015 deal, in which fashion, food and leisure operator Cheil Industries took ...
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official