Twelve Russian intelligence officers were indicted by a US grand jury on Friday, just three days before President Donald Trump is scheduled to meet with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, for interfering in the 2016 presidential election.
- French Tobacco Retailers to Sell Bitcoin From January
- Several MRT stations along North-South and East-West lines to close earlier
- Singapore said to name Heng ruling party’s No. 2, Today says
- Abu Dhabi sues Goldman Sachs over ‘central role’ in bribery scam
- FBM KLCI flat as investors remain cautious
- Japan sees signs of weakness in Asia, keeps rosy view of own economy
- ALL You NEED TO KNOW about HARRIS RESORT BARELANG